With Christmas, a month away and the stress of Christmas shopping in full swing choosing the right gift can be tough. To help I have put a series of blog posts together of gift guides for the women, men and kids in your life.
The Beauty Lover.
That family member who shows up for a casual dinner in full glam, false eyelashes and everything. The woman who takes hours to get ready because she couldn’t decide between a cut crease or a smokey eye.
1. MAC Lip Duo, Diva / Burgundy – £30
2. Marc Jacobs, Miniature Size Eau De Toilette Gift Set – £30
3. Benefit, ‘Sweeten Up, Buttercup!’ Makeup Kit – £34.50
4. Clinique, ‘More Than Moisture’ Skincare Gift Set – £42
5. Glamglow, ‘Hydration Dream Team’ Skincare Gift Set – £39
The women who is always looking stylish, the woman who can turn a £10 top from Primark look designer. The woman who always looks runway ready for every occasion.
1. Primark, Christmas Check Pyjama Set – £8
2. NOTHS, Personalised Chunky Knit Neutral Colour Blanket Scarf – £22
3. Public Desire, Presley Ankle Boots – £34.99
4. ASOS, jumper dress in fine knit – £28
5. H&M, Light Grey Handbag – £34.99
That woman whose home is always immaculately clean and very minimal no clutter, anywhere. It’s the simple things that can sometimes be the most useful.
1. NOTHS, Metallic Leather Travel Wallet – £28
2. Thomas Sabo, Long Minimal Charm Necklace – £49
3. MINIM, Playing Cards – £20
4. Umbra Poise, Large Jewelry Tray – £20
5. Etsy, Geometric earring studs – £40
The Women Who Have Everything.
We all know that one woman who owns everything, so what do you but the woman who owns everything? Buy her something she would never buy herself.
1. Mrs Bridges, Hamper Gift Set – £22
2. NOTHS, Sterling Silver Birthstone Sliding Bracelet – £24
3. Prezzy Box, Personalised Face on Socks – £19.99
4. Etsy, Wooden Keepsake box – £32
5, Prezzy Box, Personalised Definition Ceramic Travel Mug – £14.99
If you enjoyed today’s blog post make sure to give it a like and comment down below letting me know what is on your Christmas list? If you haven’t already please subscribe to my blog so you get notified everytime I upload a post!